Pet-Friendly Hotels in the Halifax region!
Planning a visit to Nova Scotia’s capital city this year? Bring your furry friend with you! With picturesque dog parks, pet-friendly restaurants, and a variety of animal friendly activities, Halifax is the perfect place for you and your four-legged pal. After all, what’s a vacation without your very best friend!
There are many hotels in Halifax that recognize the close bond between you and your canine, and can’t wait to make you both feel right at home.
Here is a list of pet-friendly hotels in Halifax waiting to welcome your pup with open paws!
- The Prince George Hotel pampers pets with their “Bow, Wow, Meow” Upon arrival, your pets will receive a check-in package that includes a comfy fleece blanket, biodegradable waste bags, a bowl for food and water, and an information package covering the best places for doggy visits in the city.
- Best Western Plus Chocolate Lake is a “Certified Premium Pets Can Stay” property with rooms specifically for pups. The hotel even has its own resident dog, Coca the Chocolate Lab, who loves welcoming and sharing treats with new friends.
- Cambridge Suites Hotel Halifax treats four-legged travellers like VIPs (Very Important Pets). From start to finish your pet will be pampered – including a welcome doggie bag with a treat, pet dish, toy and walking map.
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites provides pets with the best treatment possible. Each four-legged guest is greeted with a treat and the concierge is pleased to provide you and your pup information on pet services throughout the city.
- Atlantica Hotel Halifax can’t imagine letting your pets ruff it! In fact, they believe that your pet deserves the same TLC as any other guest. Pets are welcomed by name and given a treat bag which includes a map of places in the city to stretch and socialize.
- The Westin Nova Scotia is not only pet-friendly but, with their Westin Heavenly® dog products, promise that your pup will leave the hotel feeling rested and rejuvenated. Their concierge is also happy to show you the walking paths in the city.
- Château Bedford Hotel & Suites ensures their guests a comfortable, memorable and safe stay – that includes your pet. A little further out of the downtown core, the hotel provides easy access to parks and hiking trails all around the Halifax Regional Municipality.
- Hampton Inn & Suites are just waiting to give you and your pet a warm welcome. Located across from Shubie Park, the jewel of Dartmouth, the hotel is an ideal location for adventure loving dogs.
With all of the perfect places for your pooch in Halifax, there is no doubt that both of you will have the vacation of a lifetime.